lørdag 17. mai 2014

Dying Of You


Teach me the trick to capture your voice
For the silent,silent night gives no clue
You run in my veins like the poison
Come and see, I am dying, dying of you

teach a new art to confine you in vision
For the dreams,dreams melt like the dew
The darkness of your eyes,blinds me
I swear,I am dying, dying of you


You took away all my words, I am dumb
As nothing, nothing I ever knew
The silence is jealous of me, when I am
So quite,in your arms lying, dying of you

If I die,blame not death
For the heart,heart denies to beat without you
I’ll die for the faults of my heart
When alone, I enjoy dying, dying of you

Tell some stories,when the dark night haunts me
They twinkle not, those stars,stars they are so few
Tell strange stories, not of old fairies
But of such times,when I was dying, dying of you





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar