tirsdag 13. mai 2014

DOWNFALL

I say:
“why not,you see the colours that I see?”
I say:
“why not,you ramble all night daydreaming?”
I say:
“why not,like me,you lose happily?”
I say:
“why not,you carry a serpent in your eyes?”
“why not??”
It says:
“watch the condor that forgets to fly”
“the nerve of the castle in the sky”
“the flowers that wait winters for the glee”
“They have the colors I fail to see”
“tempting they appear all the debacle”
“prior….to the downfall”

It says:

“prior to the downfall”
“there dances the golden antelope”
“on your ravaged realm of hope”
“elves”
“phantoms”
“a bloody river,red river”
“down to the trench of nitocris”
“to attain the suffocated liberties”
“and again,if the fire is too green”
“Of the flashes of your ember”
“the candle’s flame heightens”
“with the power of all the titans”
“if that is what you supposedly see”
“your downfall…is meant to be”
I say:
“yes,yes"
"that is what I always see”

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar